Labuan Bajo Island Open Trip 3D/2N
Labuan Bajo is a fishing town located at the western end of the large island of Flores in the Nusa Tenggara region of east Indonesia. It is the capital of the West Manggarai Regency, one of the eight regencies which are the major administrative divisions of Flores.
This 3D2N Tour Trip would bring you to explore all famous islands in Labuan Bajo. You can observe unique Komodo Dragon and relax on the beautiful beaches.
This is an open trip and the available dates are stated below:
Price is at SGD$499 per person.
Day 1 Arrive to Labuan Bajo
- Pick up at Labuan Bajo Komodo Airport at your arrival time and airport transfer to your hotel.
- Check into Lapima Hotel (you will stay here for 2 nights, if the hotel is fully booked, we would use same class hotel instead).
- Have dinner and rest.
Day 2 Island Day Tour
- Pick up at Laprima Hotel at 5.30am.
- Depart to Padar Island. Trekking at Padar Island. Immerse in the view from the top of Padar Island.
- Head to Pink Beach. This is a very unique and beautiful beach. Snorkelling here and take nice photos.
- Transfer to Komodo Island, trekking at Komodo to see activities of Komodo Dragons in their pure environment.
- Head to Manta Point. Swimming and snorkelling (Captain will decide whether you can snorkelling or not, depending on the condition of the current).
- Go to Taka Makassar/Gusung Manta.
- Transfer to Kanawa Island. You can do some snorkelling and swimming there.
- Drop off at Laprima Hotel at around 4pm.
Day 3 Labuan Bajo – Singapore
- Enjoy breakfast in the hotel.
- Free and easy. You can explore the city, buy some souvenirs or do massage to relax.
- Drop off at Labuan Bajo Komodo Airport or hotel in Labuan Bajo.
This program is not exactly what you’re looking for?
Tours for Year 2020:
1st Trip: 31st July ,1st August, 2nd August
2nd Trip: 17th-19th July
1st Trip: 8-10th August
2nd Trip: 28-30th August
1st Trip: 5-7th September
2nd Trip: 11-13th September
1st Trip: 9-11th October
2nd Trip: 23-25th October
1st Trip: 13-15th November
2nd Trip: 20-22nd November
3rd Trip: 27-29th November
1st Trip: 4-6th December
2nd Trip: 11-13th December
3rd Trip: 18-20th December
4th Trip: 25th-27th December
At Booking, just select the first date to book the tour.
The entrance fees have various pricing i.e. foreigner, local rate, peak prices etc. It would be better that the customer pay on the spot depending on his/her nationality. Also, it will solve the refund issue if you choose not to go to the attraction when you are on the tour.
We have included all that is needed except for :
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and dinner: 50,000 rupiah per meal per person but depends on what you order and where you dine.
- Tips: Optional but recommend in Indonesia
The rest that is not covered will be your personal travel insurance (highly recommended), personal expenses like souvenirs etc
In general, the period between March till November are the best months to visit Indonesia. This is the period of the dry season.
With that being said, we recommend customers not to be too bothered by it because you are only here for a few days , it is no guarantee that even if you come in the dry season, it won’t rain or it will always be rainy during the monsoon season. We believe alot is down to luck. December/August are still the peak period of tourist in Indonesia.
Return airport transfer service is included. We would pick you up at Komodo airport on your arrival time on day 1. If you are already in Komodo, we would pick you up at your hotel at around 9am instead.
The air tickets are excluded in this package. If you have not bought the international air tickets, drop us a note and we are able to quote you for a package that is bundled together with the air tickets. We are usually cheaper than the price online.
You can change your preferred currency when you check out:
The date indicated in the list is the first day of the trip.
You can book directly online and pay using PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer (including PayNow, PayLah etc.
Meet our experts
Need to create your own Indonesia Trip?Call us now +65 6589 8862
A trusted travel agency with over 10 years of experience, Tour In Indonesia seeks to create an extraordinary experience for our guests, with each journey unique on its own.
More tours you may like