Visa to malaysia
One-stop Malaysia Visa Application Service in Singapore
VTL Travel provides a smooth Malaysia visa application process based on the latest information. With our years’ experience, we will make sure that all applicants’ application forms and documents are in the right order and completed in accordance with the standards of the Malaysia Embassy.
We advise applicants to request for a visa approximately 2 weeks in advance to be approved in a given time, but not earlier than one month. Usually, a visa is issued for a period of 6 months to one year. It would be advisable to start 2 weeks before your trip.
We assist with the application process for the following categories of visas to Malaysia:
Required documents for Tourist Visa from Singapore to Malaysia:
For single / multiple entry visa:
- Completed Malaysia Visa Application Form
- Colour Scan Copy of the Passport (Min 14 months remaining validity with min two blank pages)
- One recent colored photograph taken within 3 Months in white background (35 mm x 45 mm)
- In case of PR – Copy of NRIC front and back & Copy of Re-entry permit – Form 7 with minimum 3 months validity
- In case of Work Permit / Work Pass / Dependent Pass / Long Term Visit Pass – Copy of Permit / Pass front and back & Copy of Validity Page for pass holders using SG Work Pass with minimum 3 months validity
- In case of minor applicants below 18 years old require birth certificate copy
For transit visa:
- Contact us for the required document checklist
Fees for Tourist Visa to Malaysia:
|Single / Multiple Tourist Visa
Processing time for Tourist Visa to Malaysia:
Normally, visa processing takes 4-5 working days after lodgement of the documents to the Consulate, provided that there is no particular problem with the content of application. Meanwhile, it may take longer than usual if a large number of visa applications converge at a short-time period. Therefore, we advise you to start planning your trip in advance.
If there is any problem with the content of the application, the Embassy/Consulate General transmits the application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tokyo for further examination. In such cases issuance of a visa may take more than a month. Visa applicants are reminded to apply early for their visa, well in advance of the anticipated travel date.
Urgent or express service is not available with the Consulate of Malaysia.
Why VTL TRAVEL?
We are STB licensed Singapore tour agency
You don't need to fight for reservation slots
We check all the documents for you
You can save your time and energy
Any Questions? Contact Us Now
We are STB (Singapore Tourism Board) licensed tour agency. STB Licence Number: TA03084
Reach out to us
If you have any questions or enquiries about the visa or tour, you can always find us in the ways below:
We will get back to you within 3-4 hours. If it’s urgent enquiry, just simply call us for the faster reply.
FAQs about Malaysia Visa Application
1. Can I obtain a Malaysia visa in Singapore?
Yes, applicants may apply for a Malaysia visa in Singapore. To apply for a Malaysian visa in Singapore, the applicant must be a Singapore resident or a tourist.
2. How far in advance should I submit my Malaysia visa application?
You should make your application well in advance of the planned travel date. Please note that you are advised to apply 2 weeks in advance but no earlier than ONE month.
3. Do I need a bank statement to apply Malaysia visa?
Applicants from Singapore do not need to produce a bank statement when applying for a Malaysia visa. However, applicants may be required to present bank statements if they apply for a Malaysia visa from a country other than Singapore.
4. Who is eligible to enter Malaysia without a visa?
Passport holders from 63 countries, including Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States, do not need a visa to visit Malaysia for a stay of 90 days. – Passport holders from 97 countries, including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, Costa Rica, Fiji, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe, do not need a visa to visit Malaysia for a 30-day stay. – Iranian and Libyan passport holders do not need a visa to visit Malaysia for up to 14 days.