Whether it’s the panoramic views at Wanagiri Hidden Hill or the spiritual serenity of Tanah Lot Temple, our Bali Tour Packages are designed to cater to your every whim and desire. With professional English-speaking drivers and all entrance fees taken care of, your journey through Bali’s culture, heritage, and natural wonders is just a tour arrangement away.
Dive into the Balinese way of life, where every turn brings a new discovery, from Celuk Village’s exquisite crafts to the lush Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Experience Bali – an island not just of scenic beauty but of cultural richness and spiritual depth.
*This is an inspirational itinerary used as a starting point for our tour planning. You can customise activities to your liking when you wish to arrange a tour with us!
Day 1: Arrival and Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Begin your 4-day Balinese adventure with a warm welcome as you touch down at Ngurah Rai International Airport. Your first day is a blend of relaxation and exploration, setting the perfect tone for your stay in Bali.
Morning – Arrival and Settling In:
- Airport Reception: Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly, English-speaking driver, identifiable by a sign with your name. This first interaction introduces you to the hospitality Bali is famed for.
- Hotel Transfer: Depending on your arrival time, you’ll be escorted to your hotel. This is the time to unwind, freshen up, and settle into the Balinese vibe.
Afternoon – Embarking on Your Journey:
- Hotel Pick-up for Uluwatu Tour: Around 3 PM, the adventure begins. Your driver, who is also your guide, will pick you up for the tour to Uluwatu, renowned for its breathtaking cliffside views and cultural richness.
- Journey to Uluwatu: The drive to Uluwatu offers a gradual shift in scenery, from the bustling streets to the serene coastal landscapes of Bali’s southern peninsula.
Evening – Uluwatu Sunset Experience:
- Uluwatu Temple: Your first stop is the majestic Uluwatu Temple, perched on a dramatic cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. Arriving around 5 PM, you’ll explore this 11th-century temple, a significant spiritual and historical site offering stunning sunset views.
- Kecak Dance Performance: As the sun begins to set, you’ll witness the mesmerizing Kecak dance, a unique Balinese cultural performance that starts around 6 PM. This dance, set against the backdrop of the ocean and the setting sun, creates a magical experience.
- Dinner at Jimbaran Beach: Conclude your evening with a delightful seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach, around 8 PM. Known for its calm, picturesque beach and fresh seafood, Jimbaran provides an idyllic setting for a relaxing dinner by the sea.
Night – Return to Hotel:
- Unwind and Reflect: Post-dinner, around 9:30 PM, you’ll return to your hotel. It’s the perfect time to relax and reflect on the day’s experiences, gearing up for the adventures ahead.
- Dress Code: For temple visits, it’s advisable to dress modestly. Sarongs are often required and are available at temple entrances.
- Photography: Don’t forget to charge your camera or phone – Uluwatu’s sunset and the Kecak dance are not to be missed.
- Stay Hydrated: Keep yourself hydrated, as the Balinese climate can be warm, especially when exploring outdoors.
Your first day in Bali offers an enchanting mix of cultural insights and natural beauty, setting a wonderful start to your exploration of the island.
Day 2: Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano Tour
Your second day in Bali is a journey into the cultural heart and natural splendor of the island. From the artistic alleys of Ubud to the majestic views of Mount Batur, this day is packed with diverse experiences.
Morning – Cultural Immersion and Artistic Discoveries:
- 8:00 AM Hotel Pick-up: Start your day with an early pick-up from your hotel, heading towards the cultural hub of Ubud.
- 9:30 AM Barong Dance Performance: Your first stop is at Batubulan Village to witness the Barong Dance. This traditional Balinese performance is a storytelling dance, narrating the battle between good and evil. It’s a vibrant and spiritual spectacle.
- 11:00 AM Visit to Celuk Village: Proceed to Celuk Village, renowned for its silver and gold handicrafts. Here, you can observe skilled artisans creating intricate designs and shop for unique Balinese jewelry.
Midday – Exploring Natural Wonders and Volcanic Landscapes:
- 12:30 PM Tirta Empul Temple: Visit the Tirta Empul Temple, famous for its holy spring water. Here, locals perform purification rituals in the water, which you can witness or participate in.
- 1:45 PM Kintamani Lunch with a View: Head to Kintamani, a village situated on the rim of Mount Batur caldera. Lunch here comes with a spectacular view of the active volcano and its crater lake.
Afternoon – Scenic Beauty and Exploration:
- 3:30 PM Tegalalang Rice Terrace: Next, visit the famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Here, you can marvel at the lush green paddies and learn about the traditional Subak irrigation system.
- 4:30 PM Ubud Monkey Forest: The final stop is the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud. Walk through this protected reserve, home to a colony of grey long-tailed macaques, and enjoy the natural beauty and tranquility.
Evening – Return to Hotel and Leisure Time:
- 5:30 PM Back to Hotel: Your tour concludes in the early evening, allowing you some rest and relaxation back at your hotel. Spend the evening at your leisure, exploring nearby areas or enjoying the hotel amenities.
Tips for Day 2:
- Comfortable Footwear: Be prepared for walking, especially in the rice terraces and at the Monkey Forest.
- Modest Attire for Temple Visits: Respect the local culture by dressing modestly for temple visits. Sarongs are usually provided.
- Photography: The scenic spots and cultural sites offer plenty of photo opportunities.
- Interaction with Monkeys: Be cautious with your belongings in the Monkey Forest, as the monkeys can be playful.
Day 2 of your Bali tour package is a delightful mix of culture, nature, and art, offering insights into the island’s rich heritage and breathtaking landscapes.
Day 3: Bedugul and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Day 3 of your Bali tour package is a delightful journey through the island’s central highlands and western coast, combining natural beauty with cultural and spiritual insights.
Morning – Highlands and Lake Temples:
- 8:00 AM Hotel Pick-up: Your day starts with a scenic drive towards Bedugul, known for its cooler climate and picturesque landscapes.
- 10:30 AM Wanagiri Hidden Hill: Arrive at Wanagiri Hidden Hill, a vantage point offering panoramic views of Lake Tamblingan. The spot is famous for its photogenic swings and nests overlooking the lake.
- 12:00 PM Handara Gate: Visit the iconic Handara Gate, a majestic traditional Balinese gateway that leads to a stunning pathway, offering a perfect backdrop for memorable photos.
Midday – Lunch and Spiritual Experience:
- 1:00 PM Lunch at a Local Restaurant: Enjoy a delightful lunch at a local restaurant in Bedugul, sampling traditional Balinese cuisine while surrounded by the serene highland atmosphere.
- 2:30 PM Ulun Danu Beratan Temple: Post-lunch, visit the serene Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. This water temple sits on the shores of Lake Beratan and is dedicated to the goddess of the lake. It’s a significant spiritual site and a picturesque setting for relaxation and reflection.
Afternoon – Coastal Beauty and Sunset Magic:
- 4:30 PM Tanah Lot Temple: Proceed to the famed Tanah Lot Temple, an iconic sea temple perched on a rocky outcrop in the ocean. Explore the temple complex, learn about its historical and cultural significance, and prepare for a stunning sunset.
- 6:00 PM Sunset at Tanah Lot: Experience the magic of a Balinese sunset at Tanah Lot. The temple’s silhouette against the vibrant sky creates a surreal and enchanting atmosphere.
Evening – Return to Hotel:
- 7:30 PM Back to Hotel: As the day concludes, return to your hotel. The evening is yours to relax, perhaps enjoying dinner at the hotel or exploring local dining options nearby.
Tips for Day 3:
- Comfortable Clothing: Dress in layers as the temperature can vary from the highlands to the coast.
- Sun Protection: Bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses for protection, especially during the sunset viewing.
- Respectful Behavior: Remember to be respectful at the religious sites, keeping noise to a minimum and following any posted guidelines.
- Camera Ready: The scenic beauty of Bedugul and the dramatic sunset at Tanah Lot offer perfect photo opportunities.
Day 3 is a blend of Bali’s natural beauty, cultural richness, and spiritual serenity, creating a fulfilling experience on your Balinese adventure.
Day 4: Ubud Art and Culture Tour
Day 4 of your Bali Tour Package 4 Days 3 Nights is dedicated to exploring the cultural heart of Bali, Ubud. This day is filled with an immersion into the island’s artistic heritage, traditional crafts, and serene natural landscapes.
Morning – Immersive Art and Craft Experience:
- 8:00 AM Hotel Pick-up: Your day begins with a drive towards the cultural hub of Ubud, known for its artistic communities and picturesque settings.
- 9:00 AM Visit Ubud Art Market: Explore the Ubud Art Market, where local artisans display a variety of handcrafted goods including textiles, paintings, and sculptures. It’s an ideal place to pick up unique souvenirs and gifts.
- 10:30 AM Artistic Villages Tour: Continue your journey through the artistic villages around Ubud. Each village is renowned for its specific craft, such as Celuk for silver jewelry, Batuan for traditional painting, and Mas for wood carving.
Midday – Cultural Insights and Local Cuisine:
- 12:00 PM Lunch at a Local Restaurant: Enjoy a traditional Balinese lunch at a local restaurant in Ubud, where you can taste authentic flavors and dishes.
- 1:30 PM Visit Tirta Empul Temple: After lunch, visit the Tirta Empul Temple, famous for its holy spring water. Here, you’ll witness or participate in the purification ritual known as ‘melukat’.
Afternoon – Exploration of Natural Beauty and Heritage:
- 3:00 PM Tegalalang Rice Terrace: Visit the scenic Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a stunning example of Bali’s terraced rice fields. Enjoy the lush greenery and learn about the traditional ‘Subak’ irrigation system.
- 4:30 PM Ubud Monkey Forest: Your last stop is the Ubud Monkey Forest, a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex. Walk through the forest, home to hundreds of monkeys, and explore the ancient temples within.
Evening – Leisure and Reflection:
- 6:00 PM Return to Hotel: As the day ends, head back to your hotel. Spend your evening at leisure, perhaps enjoying a spa treatment, exploring local eateries, or simply relaxing at your hotel.
Tips for Day 4:
- Comfortable Footwear: Be prepared for some walking, especially in the rice terraces and Monkey Forest.
- Cultural Respect: Dress modestly for temple visits. Sarongs are usually provided at the temple entrances.
- Photography: Charge your camera or smartphone; Ubud offers many photogenic moments.
- Interacting with Monkeys: In the Monkey Forest, be cautious with your belongings as the monkeys can be playful.
Day 4 offers a deep dive into the artistic and cultural essence of Bali, making it an enriching and unforgettable part of your Bali tour.
Alternate Tour Ideas
Alternate Itinerary 1: Bali Adventure Tour
Day 1: Tanjung Benoa Water Sports & Uluwatu Cliff Adventure
- Begin your adventure at Tanjung Benoa Beach, known for water sports like jet skiing, parasailing, and banana boat rides.
- In the afternoon, head to the Uluwatu Temple, perched on a cliff, and try cliff climbing or paragliding for the thrill-seekers.
- End the day with a sunset view at Uluwatu and a relaxed dinner on the beach.
Day 2: Mount Batur Trekking and Hot Springs
- Early morning trek to Mount Batur to catch the sunrise, offering breathtaking views.
- Post-trek, unwind in the natural hot springs near Mount Batur, rejuvenating in the thermal waters.
- After lunch, explore the nearby coffee plantations and learn about the famous Luwak coffee.
Day 3: Ayung River Rafting & Ubud Exploration
- Embark on a white-water rafting adventure on the Ayung River, experiencing Bali’s wilder side.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the artistic town of Ubud, visiting art galleries, and the Ubud Monkey Forest.
- In the evening, enjoy a traditional Balinese dance performance in Ubud.
Day 4: Nusa Lembongan Island Day Trip
- Take a speedboat to Nusa Lembongan, a serene island paradise.
- Indulge in snorkeling, scuba diving, or a seaweed farming tour.
- Relax on dreamy beaches before heading back to Bali in the evening.
Alternate Itinerary 2: Bali Cultural and Spiritual Journey
Day 1: Denpasar City & Traditional Markets
- Start with a tour of Denpasar, exploring its museums and historical sites.
- Visit traditional markets for a glimpse into local life and try street food.
- Evening at the Bali Arts Center for a cultural show.
Day 2: Temple Tour & Cultural Workshops
- Visit Taman Ayun Temple and the iconic Tanah Lot for temple hopping.
- Participate in cultural workshops in the afternoon, like Batik painting or Balinese cooking classes.
- Dinner accompanied by a Gamelan music performance.
Day 3: Ubud Art Villages & Spiritual Healing
- Explore Ubud’s art villages like Celuk and Mas, famous for their crafts.
- In the afternoon, experience a Balinese healing session or yoga class.
- Visit the Ubud Royal Palace and stroll through the Ubud Night Market.
Day 4: Besakih Temple Pilgrimage & Kintamani
- Journey to Besakih Temple, Bali’s ‘Mother Temple,’ on the slopes of Mount Agung.
- Afternoon visit to Kintamani for panoramic views of Mount Batur.
- Relaxing evening with a spa session featuring traditional Balinese massage techniques.
An Unforgettable Bali Experience
From the sacred temples that dot the landscape like jewels – Uluwatu, Tanah Lot, and the holy springs of Tirta Empul – to the artistic vibrancy of Ubud Village, every experience has been a brushstroke in the painting of your Balinese holiday.
The memories of watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean, dining by the calming waves of Jimbaran Beach, and exploring Ubud’s Monkey Forest linger fondly.
As you leave Bali, with its rich tapestry of experiences, from the spiritual tranquility of its temples to the lively bustle of its markets, you realize that this island is more than a destination; it’s a feeling, a spirit, a timeless escape. With a heart full of memories and a promise to return, you bid farewell to Bali, an island that generously shares its wonders with all who visit.
Want to see more Bali tour packages?
We offer a wide selection of tour packages for any discerning traveler! Browse our selection of varied Bali tour packages here.